Kitchwise Original Premium Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat, 39” x 19”, Ergonomically Engineered, Extra Support and Thick, Kitchen and Office Standing DeskSale!
Out of stock
- IT’S LIKE STANDING ON SOFT SAND! — Built for extreme comfort, Kitchwise Anti-fatigue Mat helps in reducing fatigue, back, leg and foot pain when standing for long hours. Ergonomically engineered with the perfect blend of softness and support to improve blood circulation for the ultimate comfortable feel for body.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND LONG LASTING — Made with top industry standards, our mat consists of three special layers: (1) Slip Resistant Layer (2) Thick ¾” Premium Grade Foam (3) Durable Waterproof material. Thoughtfully designed beveled edge prevents tripping, non-slip bottom for an excellent floor grip, non-toxic and odor-free, durable and long lasting.
- CONVENIENT FOR USE AND SUPER EASY TO CLEAN — Enjoy the soft and comfortable material, you won’t need shoes or socks with this mat. The mat can be easily be wiped clean, top surface is also stain resistant. Soap, water and cloth/rag will do the trick. It’s wrinkle free and a beautiful addition to kitchen, laundry room and home office.
- GENEROUS SIZE AND QUALITY FINISH — Dimensions: 39” x 19” x 3/4″, perfect gift for any occasion. A wonderful piece of addition for your kitchen, home and office. Unique design, customized and developed by Kitchwise with a keen attention to details and quality. Crafted to give you a classy and well-made finish.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY – We Feel Honored To Serve You! At Kitchwise, we will do everything to make sure nothing but a wonderful shopping experience with us. If you are not happy with your purchase, please feel free to contact our top-notch customer service for a speedy response.
Can you tell this is a floor mat? To me this is a mini getaway to the beach while working from home. And my wife who is pregnant totally feels the comfort of the mat and her pregnancy anxiety is gone. Standing on the mat feel supportive and relaxing and it’s like having standing-up yoga.